Marian has worked in education for over thirty years in the south and north west of England. She has gained a wide range of experience as a teacher and subject leader in secondary schools and more recently as a Senior School Improvement Officer and External Monitor across Merseyside. She is an accredited NCSL School Improvement Partner.
Marian's business has a proven track record of delivering high quality support and challenge. The impact of her work can be clearly evidenced in the following areas of expertise:
- Developing the capacity of leaders and learners in schools;
- Developing effective self-evaluation processes;
- Supporting the role of the subject leader;
- Monitoring and quality assurance of teaching and learning;
- Sharpening the focus on learner progress and outcomes;
- Developing and enhancing learning communities within schools;
- Refining skills of coaching, mentoring and collaborative review between teachers.